“The Arvor 555 Sportsfish has been designed with aesthetics, quality and class-leading space in mind to provide lasting value. Weighing under 2 tonne and with a beam of 2.40 metres allows you to connect up with the family sedan and enjoy the endless mobility to your favourite fishing spots ”. Arvor Australia Director Peter Collins
Arvor launches the 555 Sportsfish. This new model will now lead off the range that now spans over a dozen models up to 9 meters.
Designed for the fisherman of the North Sea, the new 555 Sportsfish offers great affordability without compromise. Designed for a crew of five, the 555 Sportsfish has all the same design characteristics of the very distinctive Arvor Sportsfish range.
EXCELLENT FISHING PERFORMANCE
- Deep cockpit, extra-large walkaround access from cockpit to bow and walkthrough transom for a secure feeling on board
- Store up to 6 rods below the coaming caps and 4 rod holders. Below the deck you will find a lockable storage area to secure your fishing equipment
- Moulded in fish locker with thru-hull drain and livewell system with constant freshwater
- Optional 2nd Cockpit Helm station and dual GPS/Chart plotter
SECURE FEELING ABOARD
- The helm provides 360 degree visibility. In rough waters a tempered glass windshield and strong windscreen wipers ensure safe operation
- The boat is equipped with an automatic bilge pump and battery system to ensure power at all times
- High freeboards in the cockpit, safety rails and easy bow access provide movement aboard
- Mercury power options deliver power, reliability and excellent fuel economy
The Arvor 555 Sportsfish comes with a huge range of standard features; including a bow roller with anchor locker, swim ladder, fish lockers, cockpit rod storage, navigation & cabin lighting, 12v electrical socket, co pilot seat and twin berth filler. The Smart edition comprises those options that are most frequently requested by our customers at a competitive price and high availability.